4/27/13

Straightforward & direct...just as KM should be / AndyG







5.0 out of 5 stars Straightforward & direct...just as KM should be13 Mar 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
As stated in other reviews, the authors provenance and qualification to write a book on Krav Maga can't be questioned.

It's great to read the simply presented principles and methods without having to go through the whole I-learnt-this-in-the-special-forces-and-while-on-mission-with-Jason-Bourne blurb that other authors & instructors with less clear CVs sometimes offer.

I don't have access to a KM federation which has top flight credentials, though I believe that the instruction is nevertheless good...this book (and soon, the DVD set Pure 'Krav Maga - Self Defense Mastery'...if I can figure a way to get it delivered from Europe or digitally) allow me to make sure I'm on track with the underlying principles and techniques.

If you want good instruction get this book...if you want pretty pictures and hairy chests then look elsewhere.

Click here to order the book!


Click here to order the training DVD set!

No comments: