4/30/13

Understanding Fundamentals and Details / by Joao Almeida




5.0 out of 5 stars Understanding fundamentals and detailsApril 29, 2013
By 
Joao Almeida (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Krav Maga - Use of the Human Body as a Weapon Philosophy and Application of Hand to Hand Fighting Training System (Paperback)
I started training krav maga just a few months ago.

There where a few things in my training that I couldn't understand why they must be done in a certain way.


This book helped me a lot in understanding these "fundamentals".
Why should you do it in a certain way.


Plus, it gives you information on some "details" in each technique that make all the difference.


It helped starting do some things (or trying to) right from the beginning.


Surely it's a very good buy for the money.


It make me interested in buying the Pure Krav Maga - Self Defense Mastery.


To order the book click here!

To order the Training DVD Set Click Here!

No comments: