Pure Krav Maga
- Pure Krav Blog
- The Name
- Principles of Pure Krav Maga
- Sequential Execution Concept!
- Self Assess Your Self Defensive Skills
- Logic in a Formula
- Immi Sde Or AKA Imrich Lichtenfeld - Israel Defense Force Krav Maga Founder
- Eli Avikzar - 2nd in Lineage of Israel Defense Force Krav Maga Chief Instructors
- Five Day Instructor Course
- Rules of Engagement
- Organization Strive for Quality Control
- Reality Based Training Myths and Truth
- Finding a Reputable Instructor
- Ace or a Joker
- Guidelines for Testing Students Proficiency
- Students & Instructors Professional Ranking Stripes
- History of Pure Krav Maga and The Vision of It's Founder
- Knife Training Advice Etcetra...
- Pure Krav Maga - Self Defense Mastery 7 DVD Set
Dont ever get Distracted in Training and in Real Life/ Boaz Aviram
For each folk has his favorite stroke...But are you teaching self defense? Are you fighting the wrist lock? Are you getting out of restraining attempt, the beginning of domestic abuse scenario? A kidnapping attempt? Do you think spending two hours on memorizing 10 techniques of getting out of a wrist lock will help you in a confrontation?
Perhaps when you put it in perspective, but you first need to know what a confrontation is, what can happen in it and all the other million variations that another human can restrain you, give you a concussion, restrict your airways or cut your arteries....
Any little infliction of pain on your nerves could prove deadly, after you get distracted giving your attacker more time to inflict more harmful wounds upon you! You need to see the whole picture and make good use of your time for the purpose you are trying to achieve!