Hone your skills by improving your Instinctive response to Danger to a sufficient effectiveness!
Nature of threat
Possibilities for continuing action based upon the need to eliminate immediate danger: Civilian Arrests/Temporary Restraint, and call the authorities (Estimated Consequences). Or kill your to be killer.
The six components of practice:
1. You are able to demonstrate the correct sequential execution.
2. You are able to execute them in variable timing scenarios.
3. You are able to execute them immediately upon command.
4. You are able to trigger their execution responding to your training partner entering your territory (hot zone) considering his motion of threat.
5. You are able to trigger their execution by using your judgment as your training partner in the role of attacker is attempting to baffle and feint.
6. You are able to respond to multiple threats and able to prioritize the order you are dealing with them.
Watch the complete Israel Defense Forces Original Krav Maga 21 Hour Curriculum: