Hone your skills by improving your Instinctive response to Danger to a sufficient effectiveness!
Possibilities for continuing action based upon the need to eliminate immediate danger according to the nature of the threat and your judgment:
The six components of practice:
1. You are able to demonstrate the correct sequential execution.
2. You are able to execute them in variable timing scenarios.
3. You are able to execute them immediately upon command.
4. You are able to trigger their execution responding to your training partner entering your territory (hot zone) considering his motion of threat.
5. You are able to trigger their execution by using your judgment as your training partner in the role of attacker is attempting to baffle and feint.
6. You are able to respond to multiple threats and able to prioritize the order you are dealing with them.